عرض مشاركة واحدة
غير مقروء 13-02-12, 05:29 AM   #20
Aridane
صياد جديد

الصورة الرمزية Aridane

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2013
المشاركات: 16
معدل تقييم المستوى: 6
Aridane في بداية الطريقAridane في بداية الطريقAridane في بداية الطريقAridane في بداية الطريقAridane في بداية الطريقAridane في بداية الطريق
افتراضي رد: As'salmu 3lykoum wr wb

yes my Arabic can be a bit hilarious and it does keep my parents entertained for hours....
as for Egypt's govt. You'd be surprised how since the fall of communism there's only one idealogy standing in the way and it is being fought vigorously outside and in... it is all psychology though to compell the enemy to give up things willingly.. have you read the Cialdini's Six Principles of Influence? it was actually discussed in brief by that so-called salafi sheikh I linked to in one of my previous posts.. ma 3lyna.. All systems in the world political or economic run the same course and if you swerve you meet with an untimely death courtesy of some American drone... I must admit that i am often baffled by the hadith that states there will be khilafah rashida 3la minhaj an'nbwa given how far behind we're in fact light years away.. still I hope against hope that the change will be radical & fast. Last time I was in Egypt and during the last ten days of Ramadan I was taken aback by the very poor manners of folks whose good manners should be a defining factor. It is upsetting and Isolating & btw Muslims aren't a race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
anyhow I felt like a rant thanks for reading.

waslaam