غير مقروء 11-08-18, 01:38 AM   #57
mo_rateb
صياد متقدم

الصورة الرمزية mo_rateb

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2011
المدينه: القاهرة
المشاركات: 708
معدل تقييم المستوى: 9
mo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريقmo_rateb في بداية الطريق
افتراضي رد: اجابة سؤال كيفية استيراد المسدسات الحية

بوصو يا جماعة دى الرسائل مبينى و بين المحل المورد بامريكا kansek guns
Dear Sir,

We would be more than happy to handle any export for you. We do charge a $500 export licensing fee. We only accept payment in the form of bank wire transfer for international orders.

I will need the following documents:

1. A filled out and signed DSP-83 http://thorrifles.com/pdf/DSP_83.pdf

2. A End User Statement going into detail

3. An official Purchase Order made out to Knesek Guns, Inc.

4. An Import License stating all items on DSP-83

5. A translated Import License

http://thorrifles.com/support

Please email scanned copies to my email address and send the originals by FedEx or DHL.

I believe you said you would only like to purchase one Glock 17 GEN 4; however, there was quite a bit of static on my end, and I was unable to hear you due to the bad connection. So, if you could send over what you are looking to buy exactly, I can give you a little more information. Talk to you soon.

Have a great day! J

Thanks.

Danielle Askins

Director of International Sales

Phone – 479.474.1680 I Fax – 479.471.0377

daskins@knesekgroup.com

Knesek Guns, Inc.

1204 Knesek Lane

Van Buren, AR 72956, USA

www.KnesekGuns.com
و ده ردى
Thank you for sending this email on such short notice.
yes i wanted to purchase a Glock 17 gen 3 17 rounds (the one that comes with 2 extra magazines), and i wanted to know the total cost, also i need help with the following documents you need

2. A End User Statement going into detail

3. An official Purchase Order made out to Knesek Guns, Inc.

how can I get these? and what is an end user statement?

Also What is the address that i would mail the documents to? and the bank account details that I would made the transfer to? and can't you accept VISA debit cards because the bank transfer may take time? And should i email the required documents to this same email?

Thank you for your time.
و ده ردهم الاخير
Sir,

I can get you a quote worked up for the Glock 17 GEN 3. And, as I explained over the phone earlier, we charge a $500 export licensing fee. Shipping costs are a little hard to estimate without having the actual product(s) in hand to note the exact weight and dimensions of the item; however, I’m going to estimate shipping costs anywhere between $250-450 to be on the safe side (give or take.)

To answer your questions:

The official Purchase Order should be a document typed up on your letterhead requesting the items you are wanting to purchase and also explaining your intentions with purchasing the item. The End User Statement should also be a document typed up on your letterhead instructing where the items of purchase will be sent and to whom they will be sent. Attached, please find a basic example of the EUS.

We do not accept debit/credit cards for international orders, only bank wire transfer. Please find the instructions attached.

The scanned copies of the required documents, please send to me via email. Also, please send the original documents by mail.

The originals need to be sent to the following address:

Attn: Danielle Askins

1204 Knesek Lane

Van Buren, AR 72956

If you need any more assistance, feel free to contact me through email or just call me like today. Have a great day!
mo_rateb غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس