مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : blank gun

mfawzy
11-02-12, 03:36 AM
1st sorry for writing in English
2nd i need to buy the best blank gun in the market whatever the price so please i need your advice and from where can i buy it

dxrx0
11-02-12, 10:16 AM
Rohm 9 mm

that's the best
ask for it in cairo , micheal 3azr ,

adel152
11-02-12, 11:32 PM
1st sorry for writing in English
2nd i need to buy the best blank gun in the market whatever the price so please i need your advice and from where can i buy it

Dear Mr Fawzy
As the Rohm is difficult to find your second best is the Italian Bruni P4 I got one myself and is quiet reliable and not as expensive as the Rohm.
Best regards

mfawzy
11-02-13, 12:47 AM
Dear Mr Adel,
Thanks for your fast reply , i need to know is the Bruni P4 have the same problem of the Bruni Gap (bullet stuck when firing ) and nearly what it's cost?

ahmed_seoudi
11-02-13, 01:00 AM
Dear Mr Adel,
Thanks for your fast reply , i need to know is the Bruni P4 have the same problem of the Bruni Gap (bullet stuck when firing ) and nearly what it's cost?

No the Bruni P4 is Diffrant and it's a good pistol with good price and still the Bruni Gap is not a bad pistol coz there is a way to put the bullet into the magazine and it willn't stuck when firing but for easy use the P4 is good

Consul
11-02-13, 01:01 AM
الأخوة الأعزاء الفاضل...ماذا حدث...هذا المنتدى مصري عربي...ولا بد أن نعتز بلغتنا العربية ونحبها ونحترمها...ولو فرض أن أخونا العزيز الأستاذ فوزي لوحة المفاتيح لا يوجد بها عربي أو أن الكومبيوتر الخاص به غير معرب وهو إعتذر في أول كلامه عن هذا...لماذا أنتم تردون عليه بالإنجليزية...فليكن الرد بالعربي من فضلكم...نحن جميعا مصريون وعرب وليس بيننا أجانب...خالص تحياتي...

adel152
11-02-13, 01:05 AM
As I mentioned early the P4 is very reliable I never had any problem while firing.
A month ago the gun was going for the range between 1000 and 1100 pounds in Alexandria Fathala shops
المسدس البرونى P4 لايوجد فيه مشكلة تعليق الطلقات.
سعره الشهر الماضى يتراوح بين 1000 و 1100 جنيه لدى محلات فتح الله أسكندرية

mfawzy
11-02-13, 01:21 AM
Dear all,
thanks for your reply and appreciate helping me because i am a new user and i will go with the P4
Dear Mr consul,
i agree with you for writing in Arabic is better but actually i have no Arabic on the Windows installed and i know its my problem so please accept my apology and i hope we are all a big Egyptian family even we are writing in English or Arabic
please accept again my apology

Consul
11-02-13, 01:46 AM
dear all,
thanks for your reply and appreciate helping me because i am a new user and i will go with the p4
dear mr consul,
i agree with you for writing in arabic is better but actually i have no arabic on the windows installed and i know its my problem so please accept my apology and i hope we are all a big egyptian family even we are writing in english or arabic
please accept again my apology

بارك الله فيك أخي الحبيب...كلنا أسرة واحدة ولا مجال للأسف أو الإعتذار بين الأخوة...وكما توقعت أن نسخة الويندوز عندك غير معربة...مبروك مقدما على شراء الـ p4...خالص تحياتي...

deeb_no_comment
11-02-13, 07:28 PM
البرونى فعلا مسدس كويس بس نصيحة استخدم الطلق التركى بلاش الالمانى لانة فعلا بيعلق
انما التركى مافيش فية مشاكل